HilaryDuffBG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HilaryDuffBG

Welcome to HilaryDuffBG

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Заявки за превод

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Брой мнения : 692
Местожителство : Варна,България
Интереси : Ученик
Registration date : 18.08.2008

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 09:14

Тук давате заявки за нашия преводач (tanka1994) д превежда интервюта и статии. (само от английски)
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://hilaryduffbg.forum.st
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 09:17

Fashion Rules! was lucky enough to meet up with Hilary Duff last week, as she took a tiny break after making three films, “Greta,” “Stay Cool,” and “Safety Glass” – and finished cutting two new singles and videos for a new greatest hits collection that’s coming out this month.But who cares about that trivia? We wanted to know about FASHION – and PERFUME! Hilary was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a turquoise boyfriend cardigan, a men’s fedora, and her hair was back to blonde, after she’d gone brunette for a movie, “War Inc.” So here’s a snippet of our interview with the woman who’s made somewhere around 30 or 40 million dollars just on her tween line, “Stuff by Hilary Duff”.

FASHION RULES!: So, Hilary, what’s the future of “Stuff by Hilary Duff”?

HILARY DUFF: Well, I’m going to discontinue the line, actually. I don’t really want to continue to design clothing for girls who aren’t my age – I just turned 21, and I tend to shop at Barneys and Satine and Curve, and mix up designer pieces with less expensive pieces – it’s a very Los Angeles and New York way of dressing. And I didn’t have full control of that line anymore. We had some very good years in terms of money, but I can hardly take credit for all of that – I didn’t do it on my own. And anyway, I’m too young to be thinking about only money all the time.

FASHION RULES: But you still love clothes, we can assume?

HILARY DUFF: More than ever. That will never go away. But I want to design clothes for women my own age, that’s what excites me now. That’s a challenge to me. In about two weeks, I’m going to announce that I’ve signed a deal with a big clothing company – a fairly mainstream one – and I’m going to design a line for them for the next few years. I already like what they do, so I’m very excited by the opportunity. I can’t wait to get started.

FASHION RULES: Do you feel like this is something you HAVE to do, just because the Olsen Twins, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and all those celeb girls are doing clothing lines?

HILARY DUFF: Hardly. I’ve never done things before they were expected of me. In my new video for “Reach Out,” I wear little shorts – but then I wear a tulle gown. I’ve worn short wigs in videos, long hair, I change my hair color all the time – in fact, I’m feeling the mood to change it now! I really go with my mood and what inspires me. And I don’t think I dress like anyone else.

FASHION RULES: And you are doing a third perfume with Elizabeth Arden?

HILARY DUFF: Yes, we’re in the midst of that now – deep into it. You have to have the name approved in every country before you can move forward – if one country’s language interprets it in some kind of negative way, we can’t use that name and have to start over – so it’s a long process. But I’ve learned so much about the process from the people at Arden – I have approvable of everything, and I chose the flowers and scents and notes by their smells but also by their symbols. It’s really really creative.

FASHION RULES: And you are leaving your record company, Hollywood Records, owned by Disney?

HILARY DUFF: Yes. I want to make my next record on my own and release it myself – it’s the new way of doing music. I want to do it in my own time and go with my own direction – same as with the clothes. I want to see where it all takes me. I’ve been working so hard for a long time – and I just turned 21 – so it’s time to do it my way!!!
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 09:18

So, the song "Holiday" is into the Best Of, but unfortunately is already on the internet, because we've known that in Australia the Best Of came out yesterday there!! I want to support Hilary so I will not post any link of download of this song or of the whole Best Of!! If you guys care too about it, and want to support Hilary, just please don't download the full Best Of! You can listen to this wonderful song here below, you will be surprised!!
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 09:19

OK Magazine is reporting that Hilary Duff has some wonderful things to say about her NHL boyfriend of more than a year, Mike Comrie.According to OK, in Hilary's speech at Roberto Clemente Elementary on October 24, she spoke openly about how great it was to be with someone like Mike, who is also passionate about charity work. "I am so thankful for that day that I met him and all the people we've gotten to feed together."We also got a juicy bit of news about how Mike is as a boyfriend, when Hilary tells OK! about what Mike did for Hilary on her birthday:"He does special things all the time and surprises me. On my birthday, there was a very small group of us, and he got up and read a poem. It was like a funny poem, it wasn't like super serious. It was so cute!"
tanka1994
Преводач/английски
Преводач/английски
tanka1994

Брой мнения : 268
Местожителство : Кнежа България
Интереси : да ровя за работи свързани с Хил
Registration date : 29.08.2008

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 23:04

HilaryDuffBG написа:
Fashion Rules! was lucky enough to meet up with Hilary Duff last week, as she took a tiny break after making three films, “Greta,” “Stay Cool,” and “Safety Glass” – and finished cutting two new singles and videos for a new greatest hits collection that’s coming out this month.But who cares about that trivia? We wanted to know about FASHION – and PERFUME! Hilary was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a turquoise boyfriend cardigan, a men’s fedora, and her hair was back to blonde, after she’d gone brunette for a movie, “War Inc.” So here’s a snippet of our interview with the woman who’s made somewhere around 30 or 40 million dollars just on her tween line, “Stuff by Hilary Duff”.

HILARY DUFF: Well, I’m going to discontinue the line, actually. I don’t really want to continue to design clothing for girls who aren’t my age – I just turned 21, and I tend to shop at Barneys and Satine and Curve, and mix up designer pieces with less expensive pieces – it’s a very Los Angeles and New York way of dressing. And I didn’t have full control of that line anymore. We had some very good years in terms of money, but I can hardly take credit for all of that – I didn’t do it on my own. And anyway, I’m too young to be thinking about only money all the time.

HILARY DUFF: More than ever. That will never go away. But I want to design clothes for women my own age, that’s what excites me now. That’s a challenge to me. In about two weeks, I’m going to announce that I’ve signed a deal with a big clothing company – a fairly mainstream one – and I’m going to design a line for them for the next few years. I already like what they do, so I’m very excited by the opportunity. I can’t wait to get started.

FASHION RULES: Do you feel like this is something you HAVE to do, just because the Olsen Twins, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and all those celeb girls are doing clothing lines?

HILARY DUFF: Hardly. I’ve never done things before they were expected of me. In my new video for “Reach Out,” I wear little shorts – but then I wear a tulle gown. I’ve worn short wigs in videos, long hair, I change my hair color all the time – in fact, I’m feeling the mood to change it now! I really go with my mood and what inspires me. And I don’t think I dress like anyone else.

FASHION RULES: And you are doing a third perfume with Elizabeth Arden?

HILARY DUFF: Yes, we’re in the midst of that now – deep into it. You have to have the name approved in every country before you can move forward – if one country’s language interprets it in some kind of negative way, we can’t use that name and have to start over – so it’s a long process. But I’ve learned so much about the process from the people at Arden – I have approvable of everything, and I chose the flowers and scents and notes by their smells but also by their symbols. It’s really really creative.

FASHION RULES: And you are leaving your record company, Hollywood Records, owned by Disney?

HILARY DUFF: Yes. I want to make my next record on my own and release it myself – it’s the new way of doing music. I want to do it in my own time and go with my own direction – same as with the clothes. I want to see where it all takes me. I’ve been working so hard for a long time – and I just turned 21 – so it’s time to do it my way!!!

Модата е номер едно:Бяхме късметлий,че се срещнахме с Хилари Дъф
миналата седмица,като тя си взе малка почивка след снимките
на три филма"грета","остани готин","препазно стъкло"-и
приключените снимки на новите и два сингъла и видеотата за
новата и колекция,която излиза този месец.Но на кой му пука
за тази незначителност?Ние Искахме да знаеме за модата и
парфюмът!Хилари носеше дънки,тениска,тюркоазена мъжка жилетка,
мъжка мека шапка и косата и беше пак руса-след като се бе
боядисала тъмно коса за "Война ООД".И ето откъси от нашето
интервю с жената,която направи около 30-40 милиона долара
само с нейната тийнеиджерска колекция "Stuff by Hilary Duff"

Модата е номер едно:И така Хилари,какво е бъдещето на
"Stuff by Hilary Duff"?

Хилари :Ами,аз съм на път да прекъсна линията.Всъщност не искам
да продължавам да съставям дрехи за момичета,който не са на
моята възраст.Тъкмо станах на 21 и се погрижих за един
магазин в Barneys&Satine&Curve и ги съчетах в
по-евтини дрехи.В стил лос анджелис и Ню йорк.И Нямах пълен
контрол над тази линия вече.Имахме няколко добри години
в печеленето на пари,но трудно мога да взема кредит за всичко
това-за това не го направих сама.Както и да е,прекалено съм
млада,за да мисля само за пари през цялото време!

Модата е номер едно:Но ти все още обичаш дрехите,нали ?
Хилари : Повече от всякога.Товя е нещо,което никога няма да
си отиде.Но аз искам да направя дрехи за жени на моята възраст,
това ме възхищава в момента.Това е предизвикателство за мен.
В предстоящите две седмици ще обявя,че съм подписала сделка
с два големи производителя за дрехи-ръчна система и мисля да
пусна нова линия за тях в следващите няколко години.Вече съм
харесала тяхната работа и съм много развълнувана поради
възможността.Нямам търпение да започна.

Модата е номер едно:Чувстваш ли се задължена да направиш това,
само защото Сестрите Олсен,Линдзи и Парис и много други пускат
собствени линий като твоята?

Хилари : Едва ли.Никога не съм правила неща,които те да са очаквали
от мен.В новото ми видео "достигни ме"(reach out)Нося
шорти-но след това обличам рокля.Носех къса перука във видеото,
дълга коса,пременях цвета на косата си през цялото време
фактически,чувствам че настроението се променя в момента!
Найстина се влияя от настроението ми и от това,което ме
вдъхновява.И не мисля,че се обличам както някой друг.

Модата е номер едно:В момента проектираш трети парфюм с
Елизабет Арден?

Хилари :да,на средата сме - дълбоко в нещата сме.Трябва да се уточни
името във всяка една страна преди да се премине нататък.Дори
в един чуждестранен език да интерпретира нещо в лошият си
смисъл,неможем да използваме името и трябва да започнем
отново-затова е доста дълъг процес.Научих много за този
процес от хората на Арден - осъвършенстването на всичко,дори
избрах цветята,миризмата и дори ги разпознавах не само по техният
мирис,но дори и по техните символи.
Това е много много продуктивно.

Модата е номер едно:Това значи ли,че напускаш своята звукозаписна
компания притежавана от Дисни Холивуд рекордс?

Хилари :За съжаление Да.Исках да направя новият ми запис сама
и да го пусна самостоятелно-това е нов начин за правене на музика
за мен.Искам да го направя сама в моето време с мойте насоки-
по същият начин както и с дрехите.Искам да видя как ще се
справя.Работех здраво за доста дълго време - и се оказа,че съм на 21.
Значи е време да се справя сама по моят начин!

translated by tanka1994

Последната промяна е направена от tanka1994 на Пет 14 Ное 2008, 23:11; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
https://hilaryduffbg.forum.st/
tanka1994
Преводач/английски
Преводач/английски
tanka1994

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 23:10

HilaryDuffBG написа:
So, the song "Holiday" is into the Best Of, but unfortunately is already on the internet, because we've known that in Australia the Best Of came out yesterday there!! I want to support Hilary so I will not post any link of download of this song or of the whole Best Of!! If you guys care too about it, and want to support Hilary, just please don't download the full Best Of! You can listen to this wonderful song here below, you will be surprised!!

Така песента "ваканция"(Holiday) е в албумът Най-доброто от
Хилари Дъф,но за жалост е вече качена и в интернет пространството,
защото знаем,че в Австралия Най-доброто от Хилари Дъф е
излязъл вчера!
Искам да подкрепя Хилари и за това няма да поствя линк
към сайта за сваляне на тази песен от целият албум!
Ако и на вас ви пука за това и искате да подкрепим
Хилари,просто не сваляйте целият албум!Можете да чуете
страхотните песни тук.Ще бъдете изненадани!

translated by tanka1994
tanka1994
Преводач/английски
Преводач/английски
tanka1994

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeПет 14 Ное 2008, 23:25

HilaryDuffBG написа:
OK Magazine is reporting that Hilary Duff has some wonderful things to say about her NHL boyfriend of more than a year, Mike Comrie.According to OK, in Hilary's speech at Roberto Clemente Elementary on October 24, she spoke openly about how great it was to be with someone like Mike, who is also passionate about charity work. "I am so thankful for that day that I met him and all the people we've gotten to feed together."We also got a juicy bit of news about how Mike is as a boyfriend, when Hilary tells OK! about what Mike did for Hilary on her birthday:"He does special things all the time and surprises me. On my birthday, there was a very small group of us, and he got up and read a poem. It was like a funny poem, it wasn't like super serious. It was so cute!"

Списанието "ОК" ни съобщава,че Хилари Дъф има няколко
страхотни неща,които иска да каже за нейният хокейн
приятел от повече от година,Майк Комри.Според ОК
речта на Хилари пред Роберто Клементе Елементари на 24
октомври,тя каза пред всички колко страхотно е било да има
приятел като Майк,който също е пристрастен към
благотворителната работа."Толкова съм благодарна за този
ден,в който срещнах Майк и всички хора забравят за вечерята
ни тогава."
"Ние също имахме сочни новини около това как Майк се представя
като гадже",когато Хилари казва "добре"!за това,което
Майк стори той за нейният рожден ден:"Той направи специални
неща за мен през цялото време ме изненада.На моят рожден ден
дори пред малката групичка от наши хора той прочете поема,
изглеждаше смешна,не беше супер сериозна.Беше много готина!"

translated by tanka1994
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeСъб 15 Ное 2008, 06:57

November 11, 2008 • Demi Lovato Talks About Hilary, again.

Teen actress Demi Lovato has fellow Disney star Selena Gomez and Jonas Brothers as her best friends. But the 16-year-old girl isn’t shy about giving props to her Disney Channel role models.

The “Camp Rock” star has revealed her admiration for Hilary Duff, saying, “Definitely Hilary Duff because she carried out a great career and she’s still going.” Demi also admires Christina Aguilera, who has a lot of success in her career. “And Christina Aguilera. She was on Mickey Mouse Club, and look at her now. She’s gotten so far,” she added.

The teen actress also called out Hayley Williams of Paramore as her fashion icon. “She has great style in her videos. I look up to her,” Demi said of Hayley. But she doesn’t really look at other people for her fashion styles, explaining, “I like to try and emphasize what I have, and not really look at other people.”

And Demi has a big dream, becoming a director. “When I really, really grow up, I would like to continue this and also work as a director and continue writing,” the Disney darling revealed.
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeСъб 15 Ное 2008, 06:58

November 10, 2008 • Hilary’s Itching to Write More Music

It’s almost unfair to ask Hilary Duff to pause - even for a moment - to reflect on her accomplishments. After all, she didn’t reach the pinnacle of success by looking backward. Yet with the release of “Best of Hilary Duff,” the 21-year-old singer/actress seems to do just that. The Hollywood Records collection features hits from each of her previous CD releases, including remixes of a few classic tunes. Best of all, the set boasts two new songs, “Reach Out” and “Holiday,” both of which point to Hilary’s bold new musical direction.

“What’s nice about it is being able to relive moments,” she says of the new album, “from the beginning to where I am now.” And where is she now? The debut single, “Reach Out,” is a hip-hop flavored rocker combining Hilary’s edgy vocals paired with guest rapper, Prophet, and a sample from the 1989 Depeche Mode classic “Personal Jesus.” Says Hilary, “It’s a fun club song about a girl who really wants this guy. She thinks she can’t live without him.”

The other newly recorded track, “Holiday,” was co-written by Hilary with her sister Haylie Duff and producer Ryan “Alias” Tedder from One Republic. Hilary counts it among her personal favorites. “It’s about someone leaving,” she says, “their bags packed like they’re taking a trip. But the person’s really going forever. Writing the song was tough. I guess I was in a healing mode.”

Also included on “Best of Hilary Duff” are early hits like “So Yesterday,” “Why Not” and a remix of “Come Clean,” both from 2003’s “Metamorphosis” CD. From her self-titled 2004 set, “Fly,” and from “Most Wanted,” a new remix of “Wake Up.” And from last year’s “Dignity” album, “With Love,” “Play With Fire” and a remix of “Stranger.”

With this album, fans can chart Hilary’s musical growth, from teen sensation to mature artist. “I like so many different kinds of music,” says Hilary. “I’m all over the place with my musical taste, so I like having lots of influences. I’m excited about music and getting the itch to write again.”
tanka1994
Преводач/английски
Преводач/английски
tanka1994

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeСъб 15 Ное 2008, 16:10

HilaryDuffBG написа:
November 11, 2008 • Demi Lovato Talks About Hilary, again.

Teen actress Demi Lovato has fellow Disney star Selena Gomez and Jonas Brothers as her best friends. But the 16-year-old girl isn’t shy about giving props to her Disney Channel role models.

The “Camp Rock” star has revealed her admiration for Hilary Duff, saying, “Definitely Hilary Duff because she carried out a great career and she’s still going.” Demi also admires Christina Aguilera, who has a lot of success in her career. “And Christina Aguilera. She was on Mickey Mouse Club, and look at her now. She’s gotten so far,” she added.

The teen actress also called out Hayley Williams of Paramore as her fashion icon. “She has great style in her videos. I look up to her,” Demi said of Hayley. But she doesn’t really look at other people for her fashion styles, explaining, “I like to try and emphasize what I have, and not really look at other people.”

And Demi has a big dream, becoming a director. “When I really, really grow up, I would like to continue this and also work as a director and continue writing,” the Disney darling revealed.

11 Ноември 2008 - Деми ловато говори за Хилари,отоново.
Тийнейджерката Деми Ловато попаднала на едни от звездите
на Дисни Селена Гомез и братята Джонас като нейни най-добри
приятели.Но 16 годишното момиче не се срамува да подкрепя
Дисни за ролевите модели.Звездата от Лагерът Скала(Camp Rock)
разкри своето възхищение към Хилари Дъф-казвайки :
"Определено Хилари Дъф има страхотна кариера и продължава
да работи над това".Деми също уважава и Кристина Агилера,
Която също има много успехи в кариерата си.
"И Кристина Агилера беше в Mickey Mouse Club и
се любувам на нея в момента.Тя е постигнала толкова много"
довави Деми.Тийнейджерката актриса също добави Хейли
Улиамс от Paramore за нейна модна икона."Тя има страхотен
стил във видеотата си,които съм виждала"-Деми каза на
Хейли.Но тя не гледа стиловете на другите,обяснява тя:
"Обичам да пробвам и да истъквам какво имам и това не
прилича на другите хора" И Деми е голяма мечта,
ставайки режисъор."когато порасна найстина бих искала да
продължа това и също да работя като режисъор и да продължа
с писането".Дисни ни разкри

translated by tanka1994
andy-hilary
andy-hilary

Брой мнения : 454
Местожителство : Раковски,България
Интереси : Да обичам Хилари
Registration date : 26.08.2008

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeСъб 15 Ное 2008, 16:24

Fashion Rules! was lucky enough to meet up with Hilary Duff last week, as she took a tiny break after making three films, “Greta,” “Stay Cool,” and “Safety Glass” – and finished cutting two new singles and videos for a new greatest hits collection that’s coming out this month.

But who cares about that trivia? We wanted to know about FASHION – and PERFUME! Hilary was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a turquoise boyfriend cardigan, a men’s fedora, and her hair was back to blonde, after she’d gone brunette for a movie, “War Inc.”

So here’s a snippet of our interview with the woman who’s made somewhere around 30 or 40 million dollars just on her tween line, “Stuff by Hilary Duff”

tanka1994
Преводач/английски
Преводач/английски
tanka1994

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeСъб 15 Ное 2008, 21:21

HilaryDuffBG написа:
November 10, 2008 • Hilary’s Itching to Write More Music

It’s almost unfair to ask Hilary Duff to pause - even for a moment - to reflect on her accomplishments. After all, she didn’t reach the pinnacle of success by looking backward. Yet with the release of “Best of Hilary Duff,” the 21-year-old singer/actress seems to do just that. The Hollywood Records collection features hits from each of her previous CD releases, including remixes of a few classic tunes. Best of all, the set boasts two new songs, “Reach Out” and “Holiday,” both of which point to Hilary’s bold new musical direction.

“What’s nice about it is being able to relive moments,” she says of the new album, “from the beginning to where I am now.” And where is she now? The debut single, “Reach Out,” is a hip-hop flavored rocker combining Hilary’s edgy vocals paired with guest rapper, Prophet, and a sample from the 1989 Depeche Mode classic “Personal Jesus.” Says Hilary, “It’s a fun club song about a girl who really wants this guy. She thinks she can’t live without him.”

The other newly recorded track, “Holiday,” was co-written by Hilary with her sister Haylie Duff and producer Ryan “Alias” Tedder from One Republic. Hilary counts it among her personal favorites. “It’s about someone leaving,” she says, “their bags packed like they’re taking a trip. But the person’s really going forever. Writing the song was tough. I guess I was in a healing mode.”

Also included on “Best of Hilary Duff” are early hits like “So Yesterday,” “Why Not” and a remix of “Come Clean,” both from 2003’s “Metamorphosis” CD. From her self-titled 2004 set, “Fly,” and from “Most Wanted,” a new remix of “Wake Up.” And from last year’s “Dignity” album, “With Love,” “Play With Fire” and a remix of “Stranger.”

With this album, fans can chart Hilary’s musical growth, from teen sensation to mature artist. “I like so many different kinds of music,” says Hilary. “I’m all over the place with my musical taste, so I like having lots of influences. I’m excited about music and getting the itch to write again.”

10 Ноември 2008 - Силното желание на Хилари да пише още
музика.Почти е несправедливо да попитаме Хилари Дъф да
прекъсне - дори за момент - това ще се отрази на
изпълнението й.След всичко тя все още не е достигнала върха
с погледа в миналото.Все още с пускането на
"The Best OF Hilary Duff",21 годишната актриса и певица
изглежда,че е искала да направи само това.колекцията на
Hollywood Records включва хитовете на всички предишни
албуми както и ремикси от няколко класически песни.
Най-хубавото от всичко е,че Хилари е горда с двете си нови
песни "reach out","Holiday",които показват двете нови
насоки на Хилари в музиката.
"какво по-хубаво от това да преживееш отново някои
моменти"тя каза за новият албум"от самото начало до
сегашното ми положение".-Къде е тя в момента?Дебютният
сингъл на "Reach out"е " приятен хип-хоп рокер,комбинирайки
острите качества на вокала на Хилари включени към рапърът
Prophet,и музиката от песента на Depeche mode -Personal jesus
(1989)".-каза Хилари,"това е готина клубна песен за
момиче,което найстина иска това момче и мисли,че не може
да живее без него"
Другият новозаписан сингъл "Holiday" бе написан от сестрата
на Хилари - Хейли и режисирана от Раян Тедър от "one republic"
Хилари брой нещата измежду нейните лични нужди."Отнася се за
отпътуването на някого"-тя каза."техният багаж е стегнат
всякаш ще отътуват на някъде.Но хората найстина се разделят
завинаги.Писането на песента беше много тежко.Мисля,че
съм била в лечебна форма."
В "The best of Hilary Duff " също са включени и
раните хитове като "So Yesterday","Why not",и ремикса
на "come clean" и трите от албума "Metamorphosis".
От албумът " Hilary Duff " песента "FLY",от "Most wanted"
новият ремикс на "Wake up".и от миналогодишният албум
"dignity"-"with love","play with fire" и ремикс на
"stranger".С този албум,феновете могат да отбележат
музикалната промяна на Хилари,от тийнейджерка към зрял
изпълнител.-"Обичам толкова различни стилове в Музиката"
казва хилари."Аз съм на всякъде с моят музикален вкус
и затова се влияя толкова много.Вълнувам се за музиката
и изпитвам желанието отново да пише текстове"

translated by tanka1994
HilaryDuffBG
Admin
Admin
HilaryDuffBG

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitimeВто 25 Ное 2008, 22:03

Sponsored content

Заявки за превод Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Заявки за превод   Заявки за превод Icon_minitime

Заявки за превод
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
HilaryDuffBG :: Media/Медия-
Идете на: